Village opening dates
29 May 2021 - 18 September 2021
Temporary suspension of services
All restaurants, bar and supermarket services are guaranteed. We cannot guarantee the opening of each shop and/or attractions.
For more information, please contact us!
The brand new Online Check-in service is active! It will allow you to speed up your entry into the structure and start your holiday immediately! To check in online before your arrival, follow the guided procedure at this link. You will receive a Check-in confirmation. Give it to our reception staff with an identity document!
If Online Check-in is not possible, registration will take place at the facility. So valid identity documents are required for each person. Please show your identity card at check-in, and if you're a non-EU citizen then please show your passport. Photos or copies of documents will not be accepted. Documents are required for minors too.
If you are travelling with your pet, please let us know at the time of booking and bring the relevant documents and vaccination certificates with you.
Reception opening hours and check-in and check-out times
The reception is open every day between 08:00 and 22:00.
Check-in from 12:00 for the pitches, or from 16:00 for the mobile homes.
Check-out by 12:00 for pitches, or by 10:00 for mobile homes.
If you plan to check out later, payment will be required the evening before departure. If you arrive outside of the opening hours, the night-watch staff will be there to check you in. You can also arrive in the morning and use the village services, after collecting your entrance PASS from the Welcome Point.
You can contact the reception for the following services:
• Check-in and check-out
• Return of identification bracelet
• Car parking pass
• Customer care (including telephone)
• Linen and bathroom set rental
• Baby set rental
• Early check-out or extension of stay
• Reporting technical problems and maintenance
• Map of the village
At the reception you can rent:
• Additional change of bed linen (Double €8.00, Single €4.00)
• Additional change of bath towels (€4.00)
• Baby set (highchair, cot and bathtub) (€5.00 per day)
Breakfast and half board
Add the breakfast or half-board option to your reservation in advance at the time of booking to benefit from the best rate!
A continental breakfast will be served at Bar Italia and dinner at the Da Alfredo Restaurant.
€ 7.90 per person per day for adults
€ 4.90 per person per day for children aged 2-11
Half - board (continental breakfast and dinner):
€ 29.90 per person per day for adults
€ 15.90 per person per day for children aged 2-11
• The continental breakfast will be served in our bars and restaurants in accordance with Covid regulations and includes croissants, hot drinks of your choice, fruit juice, yoghurt, bread, butter, jam, Nutella, cereals, rusks, fresh fruit, toast with ham and cheese, cheese, and boiled eggs
• Dinner consists of a two-course meal, dessert or fruit of your choice from the menu, with the exception of certain specially marked dishes, which can still be ordered from the list price subject to a 25% discount. Children can choose from various KID'S MENU offers, including ice cream.
• Reservations MUST be made for the dinner included in the half-board package. We cannot guarantee availability of tables at the specified restaurant unless previously booked
• Please specify any food intolerances in the notes
Water park opening dates
Pools are open every day from 29/05 to 18/09.
09: 00 - 19:00
The swimming pool is for the exclusive use of guests.
Entertainment activities run in the village every day from 29 May to 18 September.
10:00 - 12:00
16:00 - 18:00
20:30 - 23:00
For a detailed programme, please contact the Infopoint, the Miniclub in Piazza Italia, or write a message on our Facebook page.
The village has quiet hours between 00:00 and 07:00. During these times it is not possible to drive motor vehicles, set up or dismantle tents, or disturb other guests in general.
Pets are permitted in all Human Company accommodations, up to two pets per mobile home.
If pets are brought to the accommodation, an additional €60.00 payment is required at all accommodations for end-of-stay cleaning. For the pitches, there is no extra fee to bring your pet with you.
Facilities for the disabled
For guests with motor impairments, there are accommodations with easy access, spacious rooms, adapted bathroom for the disabled and an access ramp.
In addition, the water park, reception, restaurants, market and shop have easy access and are spacious.
In the central bathrooms and in those near the Lagoon Restaurant there are adapted bathrooms.
Wi-fi is free and available in Piazza Italia and in the water park area.
Sport facilities and play areas
Inside the village you will find a sports area, playground, mini golf course, adventure park, bicycle and go-kart rental, games room and table tennis tables.
There are two ATMs in the village in Piazza Italia, at the entrance of Da Alfredo restaurant.
In Piazza Italia there is a self-service laundry room with coin-operated washing machines and dryers.
Separated waste collection
At Park Albatros Village, respect for the environment and surrounding nature is of paramount importance. Help us too by separating your rubbish during your stay. You can find the bins in the collection areas shown on the village map.
Each accommodation has a parking space nearby. Guests at the Hotel Mulinaccio can park their car in the car park next to the hotel.
Infopoint timetables and activities
The Infopoint is open every day.
08:00 - 22:00
You can contact the Infopoint for the following services:
• Information about the village's surrounding area
• Shuttle Bus tickets
• Safety deposit box rental
• Lost property
• Tour Elba Island
• Activities (Cooking class, bike tour, wine tasting, snorkeling, fishing tourism, horseback riding)
• Car rental info
• Taxi service
• Rental of mini golf sets
• Sale of Jungle Tour tickets
• Entertainment program
• Map of the village
• Customer care (children's nurse, mechanic, doctor etc.)
• Fax and photocopy service
• Post box
Restaurants opening hours
There are several restaurants and bars within the village.
Da Alfredo Restaurant
29/05 - 18/09
12:30 - 14:30
18:30 - 22:30
29/05 - 18/09
18:00 - 21:30
12/06 - 18/09
11:00 - 17:00
29/05 - 18/09
18:00 - 23:00
01/07 - 18/09
18:00 - 22:00
Market opening hours
The Market is open 29 May - 18 September.
07:30 - 13:00
16:30 - 20:00
Shop opening times
The Shop is open from 29 May to 18 September.
10:30 - 13:00
15:00 - 18:30
21:00 - 23:00 (only from 08/07 to 05/09)
End-of-stay cleaning is available upon request. The accommodation must be left clean and tidy.
Extra cleaning during the stay is on request at a cost of € 25.00
If pets stay at the accommodation, an additional end-of-stay cleaning fee of €60.00 is required.
In the village barbecues are only permitted using the gas stoves in the accommodations that provide them. For more information, please check the details of each accommodation.